Re: Cornus

Hello Ceres,
You may also want to see if you can locate C. sang. Winter Flame and C. stolon. Artic Fire. I am adding both to my garden this spring from my nursery stock. Will be on the west side of the garden with some asters, Little Joe Eupatorium, other shrubs and perennials.Right now when the sun hits the twigs it looks like they are on fire. Great winter accents. Don't know why I did not pay attention to them before.
Gene E. Bush
Munchkin Nursery & Gardens, llc
Zone 6/5 Southern Indiana

Do any of you have Cornus sanguinea 'Midwinter Fire' in your garden? This
was used in several of the PNW gardens and the bark was just outstanding.
Also Acer p. 'Sango kaku'.