Re: Pots, plans and floors?

Bonnie, I started with a set of Revereware copper-bottomed
steel pots when we were married - nearly 53 years ago.  They
were expensive for the time, and my m-i-l scolded me for
spending so much on them (I never did anything right in her
eyes).  I still have most of them, though the handles have come
off a couple.  When I tried to replace those, all I could find are
heavy anodized aluminum, which I hate.  I still enjoy my
copper-bottomed, but do a lot of cooking in a hot oven -
roasted vegetables, grilled meats, etc. - and find the cast
iron is better for that.  I realize that 4 bulldogs would create
more of a hazard than my 4 cats.

In a message dated 02/24/2006 3:03:55 PM Eastern Standard Time,