Re: Pots, plans and floors?

Linoleum is only easy if you like the smell of the horrible adhesive you
need to stick it down, and of course, you consider it easy to scrape
that same adhesive off the concrete subfloor when you decide you hate
that outdated linoleum or when it looks old and faded!  Yuck.  At least
removing ceramic tile is fun (and therapeutic I might add).  My husband
thought I was just nuts when I took out the tile at the front door to
replace it- as least he did until I gave him the hammer and have at it!
There is something about having permission to smash something that just
feels good!!  And it is sooooo much easier to remove than nasty vinyl