Re: Amaryllis

I'm probably going to show my total lack of knowledge of
Amaryllis...but....have to learn, right?   I thought they always shoot  up bloom stalks before
the folliage???  Every one that I've had that has  bloomed has had no foliage
until it was finished blooming.  The following  year they put out foliage but no
bloom stalks.
Thanks for the info/links on the Amaryllis, Bonnie.
Noreen
zone 9
Texas Gulf Coast  <-----rain day today!! YEAH!!

In a message dated 2/24/2006 11:02:31 PM Central Standard Time,