To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Saturday, February 25, 2006 3:57 PM
Subject: RE: [CHAT] Mechanical troubles!

Not that old.  We moved in in 1994, so about 12 years.  Even when it was
built, we didn't have much confidence in the sub contractor the contractor
used for hooking up the wiring in the house.  We unaffectionately called
them Larry, Moe and Joe for some obvious reasons.  The geothermal heat
pump
would not work when they finished their "installation."  Bill had to take
the wiring diagram and do the hook up himself before it would pass
inspection and Bill isn't an electrician.  (He's just darned good at about
everything, kind and tender, too.  Any wonder why I married him?)

It was a bit scary, but the danger is past for now.  We just need to get a
new panel installed before something else goes out because of it.

Blessings,
Bonnie (SW OH - zone 5)