Re: Donna/trip

Hey Donna!
Welcome back.  Geesh, I can't even imagine.  I stayed in that  entire
weekend, just about froze to death.  To make it worse, the All Star  game was that
weekend, so the traffic already in a mess due to the rain, was  full of out of
towners.....lots of chaos.
Hope you had a good time on your cruise....and hope you are able to adjust
to the changes in temps without getting sick.
Noreen

In a message dated 2/24/2006 11:02:31 PM Central Standard Time,  gardenc