FW: Digital photography and histograms

  • To: gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: FW: [CHAT] Digital photography and histograms
  • From: "Bonnie & Bill Morgan" wmorgan972@ameritech.net
  • Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2006 17:04:46 -0500

Whoops!  What a difference one little letter can make in a word.  Lt me try
this again.  She is studying to be a massage therapist.  Several hospitals
and many nursing homes use them here to relieve all manner of muscle pain.

Thanks for catching that for me, Chris.  Sorry!

Blessings,
Bonnie (SW OH - zone 5)