Re: Mechanical troubles!

Lets see, I have an Amana fridge that is now about 5 years old.  It
works great, but I hate the color (beige).  It was bought urgently after
our second-hand fridge died one day.  Stupidly I ordered the color that
matched the kitchen counters (which I hate).  So- I'm actually hoping
this fridge dies soon, so I can justify getting a new one that is not
such a hideous color.  Live and learn- word of advice- order appliance
that you like- not that match the kitchen color you hate!

Theresa