To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Wednesday, January 31, 2007 6:53 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] OT - another cold front has arrived

Getting colder here - the  weather people tell us that we can expect
lows to -1F in the next couple days. DH went skating on the farm pond
today (ice 4" thick, though I stood by with a rope for a bit, to
assure he wouldn't fall in!). The deer are making themselves
obnoxious in search of food - a group of 6 were in the yard this PM
and one was nibbling on one of my eastern red cedar (Juniperus
virginiana).

Cathy, west central IL, z5b