To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Saturday, February 10, 2007 8:16 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Beautiful>Since

Congrats Auralie... Your club is something to be proud of!

I have been
involved with many clubs for various hobbies, not just gardening. Seems the same, only a small percentage are active members, always the same folks doing
all the work.

Jim... well I have been up to my arm pits in work.  Gotta an
auditor who wants to see everything for X amount of years... and that is
taking a lot of my time, especially since I have to also do my regular
work....along with finishing up some major changeovers that were started
before I knew she was coming... sigh. Then add weather related issues, trying to keep my sanity by spending some time with family and friends.... well....
just not enough hours in the day.

Kitty- They couldn't survive without
you!.... Sometimes you just have to let things get mucked up so they realize you are not super women....give them notice that you are not doing it and if
no one steps forward it won't happen.... then don't give in and do it all!
Ceres- congrats on being Pres.... hope they don't over work you... do you have
a good VP to help?

Zem- sorry to hear about the ice storm... they are the
worst! It is a shame someone won't step forward so the club can continue, but
I also understand- enough is enough... someone else's turn..