From: Kitty <kmrsy@comcast.net>
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Sent: Saturday,
February 10, 2007 8:25:56 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Beautiful>Since

could never handle the workload you have.

You're right. It's just that I'd
hoped this year would be better.  The Hort
Ed did get me some help in a
couple of other things I do, but only because I
told him I wasn't doing them
this year - period.

I'm guessing if I can't get them to take certain
responsibilities, I will do
them because they have to be done.  However, to
make up for all that extra
time, I'll forgo much of the group activity.  I
really need to keep some of
my free time for myself this year.

Zone 5