To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Wednesday, February 14, 2007 6:48 AM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Snow day

ha... I did the same thing yesterday.... a few times. This morning there is a 5ft drift in the way of me getting out of my driveway and a few shorter ones that the SUV isn't going to clear... Snow up to the windows on the south side of house.... It has buried my patio furniture on the west side and even the pond is totally covered and over the bridge which I estimate makes it 3ft deep
there too..(not good, gonna loose my fish!).. they are predicting another
couple of inches for me today then the deep freeze comes till the weekend... sigh. They claim we got 9 inches, hard to say with the drifting. Birds are
on their own today, since I can't even get to the feeders unless I go thru
some major drifts. (which is rough when you are 5ft 2 inches tall!)  Might
just throw some seed out there and hope for the best.

I doubt I will make it
to work today.... I planned ahead and brought stuff to do from home and warned
my boss yesterday.

To those who are getting this storm today- watch it-
especially if you get the winds that came here with it!

And to those in the
south.... watch out for those twirly's.

Donna