To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Wednesday, February 14, 2007 7:48 AM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Snow day

We're not getting snow - at least not yet - but that would be nicer
than what we are having.  The temperture is 21 degrees - up from
19 when I got up - and it's sleeting heavily. Looks like about two
inches so far.  I did make it out to feed the birds, but it is really
not nice.  Thank goodness we don't have to go out for anything
today - tried to think ahead and catch up  on everything yesterday.
I can't remember ever having sleet when the temperature was
this low - it usually comes around 30 degrees.  The radio says
this may go on until tomorrow, and then it will get colder.  Not
nice.
Auralie

In a message dated 02/14/2007 6:49:34 AM Eastern Standard Time,