Re: It's time for daffodils

Here, too.  I had a small vase full three weeks ago...colder weather slowed
them...now they are popping out.  Planted my spring veggie garden
yesterday...peas, carrots, spinach, sweet onions, leeks.  I'm going to use
some cabbage family seedlings since I didn't get any seeds planted and they
will bolt with the heat if I plant now.

Bonnie Zone 7/7 ETN