Re: garden show

I have to admit, I do research......but I am very guilty of purchasing
plants on a whim.  Often I go to sales that occur once a year or such,  often there
are plants that I have never seen before, and am interested  in.  I will
often purchase these on a whim, and then do research  later.  Unfortunately, more
times than not, there is very little  information available with these  rare
plants.  I usually make sure  that the person selling the plant is reputable,
but even then they will often  tell me that they have no experience at all, nor
much info.
Loved the picture of the Chinese clivia, by the way.  I think it is  very
pretty.  Definitely something that I might take a second look at, and  depending
on the price.....would purchase on a whim.   (smile)
 P. S.  I'm just jumping in on this thread, playing catch  up.  So this might
not be along the discussion line.  My apologies if  it isn't.
zone 9
Texas Gulf Coast
In a message dated 2/25/2007 9:40:37 AM Central Standard Time,