Re: roll call time!

Donna,
I was in northern Indiana ... Alexandria. About 35 minutes north of Indy off I 69. We left a Master Gardener seminar about 3 pm. Half hour later the rain began. By the time we got on I 465 to loop around the city it was really coming down. As we got on to I 65 to come south it turned to rain and wet snow. Further south we went the more snow, then over to snow and freezing rain. For a while all snow and freezing rain and it got real tricky for about an hour. Then we drove back out of it just outside New Albany. Got off to I 265 stopped and had dinner. Came home in hard driving rain. Was clear Sunday morning. Spent the day with the temps dropping. Got kind of tricky for about an hour and we saw wrecks along side the way.... serious ones where light cars were going too fast and spun out of control in the strong cross winds... flipped and rolled.
   Back out this afternoon to teach at another Master Gardener class.
   Gene E. Bush
Munchkin Nursery & Gardens, llc
www.munchkinnursery.com
genebush@munchkinnursery.com
Zone 6/5  Southern Indiana

Subject: [CHAT] roll call time!
Since I am home and working- happened to go into my work email to pull a file to my laptop and read the story on the storm this weekend on the home page....
so.... roll call time!  Seen throughout the country there were tornado's,
multi car crashes, and closed everything. Thinking it is time to check on the
members here!
Yes, we got about half inch to an inch of ice last night, was
melting, but now it is snowing it's fool head off here.

Donna- IL