Re: roll call time!

Donna wrote:

Since I am home and working- happened to go into my work email to pull a file
to my laptop and read the story on the storm this weekend on the home page....
so.... roll call time!  Seen throughout the country there were tornado's,
multi car crashes, and closed everything.  Thinking it is time to check on the
members here!

Yes, we got about half inch to an inch of ice last night, was
melting, but now it is snowing it's fool head off here.

Donna- IL

Hi all, Friday night was warm for a while, then it started raining, and got colder, started sleeting, got colder, started snowing, and didn't stop until there was a blanket of quite wet snow from 5 to 12 inches throughout the area. About 7" here. Then the wind started blowing Saturday afternoon, with a little more snow, so now there's some mighty fine drifts. Sunday was windy, but got out and cleaned the sidewalks and refilled the bird feeders. Today was not so windy, the roads are cleared off, and there will be school tomorrow. Supposed to have a 50 percent chance of rain starting late tomorrow night and a 70 percent chance of more snow on Wednesday. The good news is that there are some major ice dams on the Elkhorn river about 15 miles upstream from here, and if they all break at the same time, it could get kinda wet in a hurry, as in flood. Aside from that, just another typical late winter in Nebraska. Rich in Z-5