RE: help needed

Judy,

These are great ideas! I'm definitely saving them!  I decided while looking
through some garden books that "Through the Garden Gate" sounded like an
easy theme.  "Secret Gardens" was one of my classes!

Here's my first draft:

DIVISION IV:  DESIGN Through the Garden Gate

Section 1:  Eligible for the AHS Tricolor rosette.  Exhibit must include all
             fresh plant material with daylilies dominating.
   Class A:  The Cutting Garden
	Recreate a profusion of blooms in a fanciful mass arrangement with a
casual style to be staged on a table space 30 D x 40 W, seen from all
sides. 	There is no restriction as to height.  Table top material is
permitted.
   Class B:  The Secret Garden
	A romantic place setting for one with a freestyle floral arrangement
using a found item. Choice of a 30 square space on a large table or a 30
round table with white cloth to floor.  You must supply overlay for either.
Please reserve shape. Accessories permitted.  No driftwood.
    Class C:  The Tropical Garden
	A creative design arrangement, that has a tropical flair. Staged on
a table space 30 W x 30 deep, there is no size requirement for height.
Back	boards are available to drape fabric from. If a backboard is not
used, the arrangement must be finished on all sides. Background and
foreground
	materials are permitted.

Do I have to specify "No driftwood"? Our previous schedules seem to all have
that.

Rewrites are welcomed!!! Also, any ideas or thoughts would be appreciated.
This is my first attempt and I am relying heavily on past schedules!  My
motto is "don't rock the boat"!

Chris Petersen
Northport, Long Island, New York
 Zone 7a (Average min temp 50 - 00)