Re: roll call time!

Yeah- after initially freaking out and calling me in tears, she did get hold of a CPA and met with them this AM. Gave them everything from 2005, and also dropped off everything and is having them do this years taxes too. Smart girl- one less thing to worry about.

Pam Evans wrote:
Gross - an audit?  that can't be fun!