Re: License issue

Bonnie, I wrote from memory:
"Actually, there have been real super-dooper horror problems here for
people's drivers licenses.  Indiana is attempting to meet the fed
requirements and are revoking THOUSANDS of licenses for technicalities.
Additionally, they are cross referencing databases w other states and
revoking licenses of those who lost any drivers license in any other state
as far back as 20, 30 years ago.  On top of that, if you even have a name
similar to someone in another state who has had problems, they'll yank your
license.  You end up needing a lawyer to straighten out the mess, and even
then it can take years - w/out a license."

This was a culmination of what I recalled from several recent articles on the subject. Below are some articles

Everyone has a twin; sometimes he's a lousy driver
http://tinyurl.com/2nlaxj

Driver mix-up is over - for now
http://tinyurl.com/2ocxbq

56,000 could lose licenses over typos