Re: Lone Ranger

"Evening in Paris"  Wow!  That really takes me back.  I think I was
given about six bottles and/or boxes of dusting powder for my
high-school graduation.  I thought it was pretty dull even then.
The scent that really turned me on was "Tabu" (or was it spelled
Taboo?).  During the WWII years that one was very hard to get,
but I had been given a small bottle brought back by a soldier
returning from Europe.  I thought I was the cat's pajamas!
Auralie - who has just really dated herself as the oldest member
of this list.

In a message dated 2/12/2008 6:11:02 PM Eastern Standard Time,