Re: Lone Ranger

Tabu was pretty wicked... I still remember the smell and the taste... had an edge like oranges to the taste. I was very easy to manipulate... just dab at bit here and there and that was where I would be.. all over here then there.....
   It is still out there in drugstores.
   Also Emerald by Cody........
   Gene E. Bush
Munchkin Nursery & Gardens, llc
www.munchkinnursery.com
genebush@munchkinnursery.com
Zone 6/5  Southern Indiana

Subject: Re: [CHAT] Lone Ranger

"Evening in Paris"  Wow!  That really takes me back.  I think I was
given about six bottles and/or boxes of dusting powder for my
high-school graduation.  I thought it was pretty dull even then.
The scent that really turned me on was "Tabu" (or was it spelled
Taboo?).  During the WWII years that one was very hard to get,
but I had been given a small bottle brought back by a soldier
returning from Europe.  I thought I was the cat's pajamas!
Auralie - who has just really dated herself as the oldest member
of this list.