Re: What I saw today...

  • To: gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: What I saw today...
  • From: "Pam Evans" <gardenqueen@gmail.com>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2008 18:39:35 -0600
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references; bh=QKSheCAQDSpB9sITghACcfNkKgF02q6KrK3DOKAgkBg=; b=TQFnrgbcj+8dBne53+EnGcI+8f27MHLgL1sd+6ObzykGmAk832Iz1YY0IP+ZMCasz+MWoOrJtCClFUBK3I9irhzHt9mFzjHSQFYjyOmcxU/uWvY0FfYRGv7CPTy4olZyF4534Pub5CD07dyp9terEz+pcZwasM5WqB98j4gCXps=

Love it.  We actually have a PA Dutch bakery here in town and they are so
cute and nice to have around.  Plus the fact that you can buy all kinds of
foodstuffs w/ NO preservatives there.  I truly love that.  I can't afford
the great furniture they make (next door to the bakery) but when I can - one
of those chairs is going on the porch!

--
Pam Evans
Kemp TX