Re: how many hours...

Well- I did survive after all- and even managed to go out and spread all
4 cubic yards of mulch this morning.  Mulch is much lighter and easier
than compost to move- thank god!  I didn't have enough mulch to do the
entire garden- ran out.  I'll have to get more in a couple of weeks when
I've recovered.

Theresa