Re: Chicago again

As far as the roads are concerned, you hit the nail on the head when
you mentioned our "esteemed" governor. He has to be the laughingstock
of the nation, but we have to put up with his grandiosity and the
ongoing feud between both him and his own party and him and the
opposition party in the state legislature. Hard to know from my
perspective who hates him more.
Heating? I love geothermal! That, plus living in a "newer" home with
good insulation allows me not to dread getting the heating bill.
As to the last point.... ditto!

Cathy, west central IL, z5b