plant database

Every once in awhile someone mentions a need for a plant database. I got one a couple of years ago from Australia on eBay. I dabbled with it a bit but set it aside. It's very easy to use; I just got busy w other things. Today I started working with it again, but I wanted to ask the creator a qstn about adapting it. I fired off an email, imagining there was little liklihood of receiving any response, but got one in a matter of minutes!

The template of the database has 6 links to Australian pages, plus one to GardenWeb. I wanted to change the targets of the links. He said the newer version can do this.

My older version has 10 editable fields; his new version has 20. The new one also appears to allow for a lot more in-depth information. both allow you to import photos. Here's a link to the new version

I just thought that some of you might be interested. The guy is obviously on the up-and-up if he's still replying to emails from purchasers of 2 yrs ago.

neIN, Zone 5