Re: north wind perennials..now Blue Mouse Ears

Kitty, Thanks for the heads up on Shady Oaks wholesale. Have already spent a
wad on stuff that should start coming next week. I've ordered from Bluestone
and from Netherland bulb so far. Nothing out of the ordinary as my outlet is Do
It Best Hardware. Couldn't afford the Big Sky echinaceas but I think they
will be promoted this year so I've got 'Double Decker' and 'White Swan'  at
least. Will probably wait to see what has survived the winter before I order more.
I really need for it to warm up next week so I can be in my unheated
greenhouse potting up. Kathy