Re: north wind perennials..now Blue Mouse Ears

Wow! you can start much earlier than I can, but I guess the greenhouse helps. I won't uncover the outside pots until end of March and can't dig until April. As to North Wind's offering Shady Oaks material wholesale, I would assume you'd have to be buying for a business or organization. Plants are sold in 12 of a kind, 96 to a box. When you say "my outlet is Do It Best Hardware", I seem to recall you sell your plants there. Is it a consignment sort of thing or do they give you space to sell? How is this done? I'd really be interested to know.

neIN, Zone 5
----- Original Message ----- From: <Cornergar@aol.com>
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Sunday, February 24, 2008 6:12 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] north wind perennials..now Blue Mouse Ears

Kitty, Thanks for the heads up on Shady Oaks wholesale. Have already spent a wad on stuff that should start coming next week. I've ordered from Bluestone and from Netherland bulb so far. Nothing out of the ordinary as my outlet is Do
It Best Hardware. Couldn't afford the Big Sky echinaceas but I think they
will be promoted this year so I've got 'Double Decker' and 'White Swan' at least. Will probably wait to see what has survived the winter before I order more.
I really need for it to warm up next week so I can be in my unheated
greenhouse potting up. Kathy

Checked by AVG Free Edition.