Re: Feb

HA.... at least you can get outdoors and see something green and growing...

  All I have to expect is more snow tomorrow.... sigh.

  Donna

Pam Evans <gardenqueen@gmail.com> wrote:
  I've been pruning all weekend, and weeding. But it's nice to see all the
new growth starting on all the salvias, phlox, cannas, roses and so forth.
And my big viburnum is budding out big time. One of my 'Wild Thing' salvias
is blooming already. C'mon Spring!

--
Pam Evans
Kemp TX