Re: north wind perennials..now Blue Mouse Ears

  • To: gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: north wind perennials..now Blue Mouse Ears
  • From: "Pam Evans" <gardenqueen@gmail.com>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2008 17:04:56 -0600
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references; bh=bNse5CQu8Xn8xcU38kMFIx/9EIdezSiU00NlJPyNU9A=; b=td1gxxOOUaTIKFsS6UI8LXCSR00z4kNURJh8M2Tjatg+zMRoWxIigurisJmu50JiPVvi9PXmVhZptxqv4J7Mr2QTaOY6jyj1uFcYj0iK07zOsAjkNo5IkM/j69dlvGBRvAQaMQMOp2GPKzDrMp2I3NMlZqB2t2j01S3pcRoeYHQ=

It's sheer genius!   I doff my chapeau to ya.

--
Pam Evans
Kemp TX