Re: February happenings

  • Subject: Re: February happenings
  • From: Jesse Bell <justjess01@gmail.com>
  • Date: Sat, 7 Feb 2009 09:45:49 -0600

Sounds like you had a GREAT day Jim.  The seed tapes sound really cool.
 I've read about them before and have always wanted to try them.  The
article I read said you can use tissue paper (like you wrap presents in) or
a long strip of toilet paper, and just fold it over a few times.  I may try
that this time.

--
Jesse R. Bell