Re: so much for vacation....

  • Subject: Re: so much for vacation....
  • From: james singer <inlandjim1@q.com>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Feb 2009 13:15:03 -0800

And unfortunately, you're probably right. I've noticed that as I get older, I have lapses in my sense of equilibrium. So keeping my balance is always in the back of my mind. Where I used to get up from sitting and move off, now I get up, wait for my various body parts to catch up, and then move. Even so, I occasionally need something to steady that first step. I hate to imagine what would happen if my thought process was somehow impaired.