Re: Harbinger

You all are making me long for some sign of spring! Today we woke up to  snow
on the ground and ice on the pond again. And we have not seen the first
robin yet. I can't blame them for not showing up! Jim, I so enjoy your
observations on the world. Don't think I've ever seen a filbert orchard. Enjoy  your
sunny days. Kathy

In a message dated 2/21/2009 9:23:39 A.M. Central Standard Time,
holmesbm@usit.net writes:

My gauge  for spring is when the willows start leafing out...started last
week.   Daffodils are blooming...I remember when they didn't do that  until
March.

**************You can't always choose whom you love, but you can choose how
to find them. Start with AOL Personals.