Re: OT: cell phones

  • Subject: Re: OT: cell phones
  • From: Aplfgcnys@aol.com
  • Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2009 07:52:25 EST

In a message dated 2/23/2009 6:47:26 AM Eastern Standard Time,
kmrsy@comcast.net writes:

Sorry Theresa, not much help here.  I hate cell phones.  I mean I hate other
people's cell phones.  I don't have one.

I'm with you there, Kitty.  I think it's frightfully annoying to have
someone's
phone go off in the middle of a meeting, or when you're talking to them.  And
seeing people walk down the street, or worse, drive down the highway at
great speed, talking on the things just makes me furious.  And if you can
hear them talking, often they are just saying something like "well, I'm
walking down the street in front of the book store."
I do own one of the simplest sort that I keep in my handbag in case I
have trouble on the highway, but I have only used it a couple of times
in the more than a year I've had it.  Don't keep it turned on, and haven't
given the number to anyone.  I try to remember to keep it charged.
Guess I'm just a Luddite, or blame it on old age.
Auralie
steps!
(

    http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1218822736x1201267884/aol?redir=http:%2F%2Fwww.freecreditreport.com%2Fpm%2Fdefault.aspx%3Fsc%3D668072%26hmpgID