Re: Frost

We had a cold spell followed by a warm spell.  Now, we have possible snow
this evening followed by lower temperatures.  Thank goodness, we were over
average for precipitation in January because we ended February with two
inches short for the month.  Hope we are not headed for another drought
this year.

http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1218822736x1201267884/aol?redir=http
:%2F%2Fwww.freecreditreport.com%2Fpm%2Fdefault.aspx%3Fsc%3D668072%26hmpgID