Re: no greenhouse question
gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: no greenhouse question
  • From: "Kitty" <kmrsy@comcast.net>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Feb 2010 18:07:37 -0500

Gene, thanks for your input. For the time being I dropped the existing fluorescent to a few inches above the plants. However, I just made the BOLD move and ordered a HID lamp. This one uses either HSP or MH, the MH being what I plan to use for now. Kind of excited. Makes me feel like I'm playing w the big boys now. Well, kind of, it's just one lamp.

Kitty
neIN, Zone 5