RE: no greenhouse question
  • Subject: RE: no greenhouse question
  • From: "Gene Bush" <genebush@netsurfusa.net>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Feb 2010 09:13:56 -0500

	Good going... we are in the middle of expanding our propagation
area. Need more heat mats (8 foot) and several lights have to be hung. We
outgrew the 4 tier rack we purchase 3 years back. Now we are also 24 feet
across and 4 feet deep.... to control costs we are moving more toward
growing our own plants from seed. thinking about a propagation box next...
with mister for cuttings....never ends.
Gene E. Bush
Munchkin Nursery & Gardens,LLC