RE: lost??
gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: RE: lost??
  • From: "Johnson, Cyndi D Civ USAF AFMC 95 CS/SCOSI" <cyndi.johnson@edwards.af.mil>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2011 10:35:41 -0800

There have been a couple interesting moments. We have been watching our
two ewe sheep for a couple weeks now, speculating on if they are
pregnant (almost certainly) and when they'll give birth. Not for another
few weeks I thought, but Friday night we came home to a new lamb. Now
we're wondering about the other, we may see if we can catch her tonight
and take a closer look.
I bought a new laptop, for days (in the half hour I'm at home before I
fall asleep) I've been trying to figure out how to move my Thunderbird
email files into Outlook. Still haven't got a plan of action. I finally
did manage to move my iTunes.
Mostly we have spent the last 3 weeks working on a rental house we own,
fixing it up after the last tenants moved out. It was time for new paint
& carpeting anyway but they were not kind to the place. We are handy
enough not to want to pay huge sums for what are relatively minor fixes,
so we're making window screens, patching drywall, fixing plumbing and
the like. But it is boring. Not only is it not my living space but as a
rental you have to put in cheap stuff (since they'll trash it anyway)
and it's just not very exciting to work that way.

Cyndi