Re: RE: lost??
gardenchat@hort.net

At this time of the year my all time favorite is a cyclamen!!
I bought a beautiful purple one the othe day. I had a white one for years before it gave up and died. ----- Original Message ----- From: <mhobertmellecker@gmail.com>
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Monday, February 14, 2011 1:27 PM
Subject: Re: RE: [CHAT] lost??

We are on a warming trend here in Iowa...40's today and tomorrow, maybe
50's by midweek. As long as it is a slow warm up for the snowmelt not to
become a problem, I will be happy...tons of the white stuff that is now
very dirty grey and ugly. Have bought myself a couple of easy houseplants
for my office now that I've moved to one with a south facing window.
Nothing fancy (bloomed out amaryllis, a variegated pothos, and a syngonium
(arrowhead plant)...but they are green and they bring a nice color into
what is otherwise a very grey cubicle area! Any suggestions for easy to
care for houseplants that would do well with medium sunlight on a window
sill?