Re: Happy birthday Betsy
gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: Happy birthday Betsy
  • From: Pam Evans <gardenqueen@gmail.com>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2011 10:40:01 -0600

nah, I am real good at pacing myself.  will lay out all the bricks to see
where I want them.  survey a moment, do some digging & placing.  get up and
check again.  and so forth.  yeah, the rocks will come later - Diana is
getting those.   Cenizo is a great choice for hot and dry.  nearly
indestructible in this climate.  believe it's native to this part of the
world too.  Pretty silver foliage.

--
Pam Evans
Kemp TX