Re: California cows

Well, California does receive some milk from Idaho.  In fact, one of the dairies
is called Idaho Farms.  However, with 35 million people it's natural we would
import some stuff.  On the other hand we export fruit and vegetables and nuts
all over the country and world making Ca. the fifth largest economy in the
world.

We appreciate your potatoes also Margaret!  OreIda?

DF