Re: Harry Potter Garden--OT Books and the imagination.

In a message dated 01/02/2003 12:54:03 PM Eastern Standard Time,
hodgesaa@islc.net writes:

> I'll have to try that with her! And I bet she eventually reads those books
> whether her parent's know about it or not. ;-)

When my sons were small I sometimes conned them into reading things by
telling them they wouldn't understand, or weren't old enough.  That became a
challenge.  Now I have seen them use the same tactics on their children.
Maybe we're a breed of mavericks with strong contrary streaks, but they all
turned out to be good readers.