Re: Re: Breads

In a message dated 1/3/03 1:41:34 AM Eastern Standard Time, mtalt@hort.net
writes:

> Need to go looking for 'bread' flour - never used it before;  always
> used just regular whole wheat and unbleached white....

Marge,

I am dangerously away from things I know here but I know you can buy high
gluten flour in a health food store and use it to improve making breads at
home.  I am present from time to time at such discussions with two friends
who bake.  The only thing I can do is make the famed Anne Landers Lemon
Meringue Pie.  That plus use Bisquick.

Shamefacedly,

Claire Peplowski
NYS