Re: Bloodroot... WOW

So, Brian
Are you offering to share and start some new colonies? I'm sure I could find
a spot : ) Maybe a trade for a start of something I have? I've got a
gorgeous little blue balloon flower (Campanula) that has seeded around
Judy B
z 6 Idaho rainy & warmish (40F) the past few days.

"CBRIAN" <CBRIAN@attcanada.ca>
 ...I am growing the fully double beautiful bloodroot variety that was