Re: RE: burning/healthcare

Ceres: Wow! An industrial engineer--I have always been fascinated by
people who build things...could you tell me what an industrial engineer
does, precisely? My son told me a couple of days ago he is thinking he
wants to be both a chemist and an engineer...is there such a thing?
P.S.: Did you husband and grand-daughter make it home from the game
okay? I hear the airports were horribly busy with Hawkeyes dejectedly
returning home after the game. Too bad about our loss but way to go
Ohio! Co-Big Ten Champs taking the National Championship: they played an
awesome game and so did Miami, so it was great to watch.

Melody, IA (Z 5/4)

--Albert Einstein --- On Fri 01/03, wrote:From: [mailto:
Cersgarden@aol.com]To: gardenchat@hort.netDate: Fri, 3 Jan 2003 09:03:52
ESTSubject: Re: [CHAT] RE: burning/healthcareIn a message dated 1/2/03
2:10:23 PM, mhobertm@excite.com writes:acceptable to burn >>Melody, that
depends on the incorporated community or county you reside in. I have
several very close friends who are in health care and who feel much like
you do. Interestingly, I have observed how others always have interest
and questions for them and their work. Being a retired industrial
engineer no one was ever interested in how to chomp a pc of sheet steel,
the most time efficent method or the rqmts of quality. BTW, I loved my
sign-off this list, send email to majordomo@hort.net with themessage

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com