Re: terms

Thanks for the extra input.  One of our MGs submitted her collected seed for
our sale and I make the labels.  Besides desc, germ, and cult info I like to
put some xtra tips if there's enough room on the 1 x 2.6 inch label.  BTW, she
had labeled it Argentina Salvia, but fortunately had also described it, so I
was able to come up with Salvia argentea which is Silver Sage.  Nothing at all
to do with Argentina, but this person is notorious for
close-but-mis-pronunciation.  I checked back with her and she "oh, yeah,
that's right, I think."