From: Zemuly@aol.com
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] terms/hollyhock?? OT Poke
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2003 19:26:56 EST

In a message dated 01/10/2003 4:50:22 PM Central Standard Time,
mtalt@hort.net writes:

> Poke can be cut back and

My experience has been that poke can live no matter what you do to it. I
live in the "poke capital" of the world. Usually let some grow big because
the birds like the berries so much, but then I spend the following pulling it
up from all my flower beds.

zone 7
West TN