Re: Re: time question

Kitty, I was reporting the 'date & time sent' which would seem to be the same. <<<
One would thinks so, but I've learned that it's not as reliable as I'd once thought.

>>>    How cold are you tonight?  Our temps are suppose to dip to -10 with a...big increase, double, in natural gas costs. <<<
Ceres, I don't pay close enough attention; it's just TOO bloody cold for
too long is all. I bought an oil filled space heater for the Florida
Room. Woody, a stray cat, sleeps out there at night and with it being
below 0, I worry about him. Got a heated water dish too. There is a
frequently visiting possum partaking of it too. I accept winter and cold
and snow, but I am used to fluctuating temps. Things have just stayed
with lows around 0 for too long and it did it after most of the snow
cover was melted.