Re: Re: time question

Marge, thank you for your explanation.  A couple of times just recently (1
today) I have tried to read an email and a message states 'this is not
available'.  My instant thought is why is it listed if not available.  Email
is something I don't feel  is necessary I understand, just want it to work!
That is not true with most other things.