Re: Re: tropical temps/smudge pots

Jim - I remember back in the "old" days in S. Calif. Whenfreezes hit, The
whole LA basin smelled of diesel & soot was allover everything. When you
blew your nose all the soot was there. I did my share of "smudging".
Nasty cold nights.We even burned anything we could get & turned on
sprinklers. Wh4en my dad had his nursery, he made the LA tmes in the 40's
with his sprinklers. Actually it was a good promo, as he was the only one
suppling azaleas retail  as a grower. Now those were the goooooooood
oooooooooold days. LOL.

Tony Veca <><
Another Gr888 Day in Paradise
Vancouver, WA